Friday, April 11, 2008

Blast from the Past

I have realized that lately I have been in the best mood since Michelle has been here. When I last saw Michelle we promised that we would get together and do something fun. Then I had a great idea. I suggested that we would go to eat at our favorite pizzeria and then Michelle could come to Aviator. Aviator is the gym that I teach gymnastics and cheerleading in. I knew that Michelle would love to come because she was the one who taught me my first flip and got me involved in doing gymnastics.

She was very excited and couldn’t wait to come; she told me that she has not done gymnastics in a very long time. I got home from school and Michelle picked me up and we couldn’t wait to eat. We both ate three slices and we were stuffed after that. It was fine that we ate a lot because we were going to the gym and going to work it all off. When we got to the gym we did a really good stretch so that we wouldn’t pull a muscle. Then we started jumping on the trampoline, swinging on the rope and using the beam. We tried taking pictures of us jumping on the trampoline but it didn’t work so well. We stayed at the gym until it closed, we were exhausted. Me and Michelle always have the best times together I really wish that she still lived here.

No comments: