Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Suprise Visit


On Tuesday night I was in for such a surprise. It started off as my usual boring day. I got home from school did my homework and then had dance. When I walked into my dance studio I was shocked, I love when Michelle makes surprise visits. I had no idea she was even in Brooklyn visiting. She had told me that she just got back from Africa from doing the Sean Paul Tour. I asked her all about it and she told me that she had a great time and what made it even better was the weather was beautiful. She told me how Sean Paul was a very nice guy. She danced for a few other celebrities and most of them were just to into themselves. She said he was different he was very friendly, and that is what made her like him so much. She loved how he made time to hang out with all of his dancers and really appreciated them.
Sean Paul did not at any time make the dancers feel as if they were lower than him; he had a lot of respect. She said that the practices were long and hard but she did her best and had a lot of fun. She made a good friendship with the other three dancers for him. On her day off she was so excited the weather was beautiful, she went to the beach and relaxed and enjoyed her day. The main performance went great all that hard work paid off in the end.

No comments: