Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Meaningful one line sentence.

“Failure is not about falling down, it teaches success; as long as you pick yourself up and work to your potential.” This one sentence that I put together means a lot to me. It basically sums up the main goal that I have on life. When I fail in a situation I try not to get to upset and let it bring me down. I just try looking at the brightside and I tell myself that it will just make me stronger, and work harder. I firmly believe that failure really does guide me towards success. As we all know, success does not come easy in life. Like the saying “practice makes perfect” I totally agree with that. It teaches me to keep trying my hardest in everything I set my mind to, so one day I could be successful in everything I do.

No comments: